Monday, July 9, 2007

Number Eleven

Ok, so this was pretty cool....Just out of curiosity, I entered nothing but some of the non-fiction I'm reading now, even though I know I am VERY specialized. I was actually surprised to see that two other people had listed one of the books, and they actually gave me a few recommendations that were within the category of things I have been reading. I entered one book that was published in 1888, just to see what would happen, and of course, it was not in amazon, but you can search other places, including LC, so you can get all of the information if you really want to add it. '

I'll try adding some of the fiction/mysteries I read, and see what happens.

This one I can see being useful for myself, as well as for the prolific readers we have among our customers!

Here is the link.

No comments: