Monday, June 4, 2007

Week One., Number 2

"Discover a few pointers from lifelong learners and learn how to nurture your own learning process"

Well...I don't see that any one will be either harder or easier than others for me...I love technology, am always wanting to learn something new, and I'm pretty organized, so in many ways that covers all of them!


I'm just looking forward to playing with a few different technologies that I know about but don't currently use!

My brother called me a "perpetual student" as I was growing up, grown, and STILL taking classes in things, so I guess I fit right in these these "lifelong learning" goals...should I tell him just how right he STILL is??? :-) I think if I could I'd probably have a half dozen degrees in as many disciplines, just because I have such varied interests...think that qualifies me as a "lifelong learner"??

No comments: